- Guild Training International (GTi) Courses are accredited by The Guild of professional beauty therapists Ltd, the UK Trade body for beauty therapists and salons.
- These courses are highly recognised in the UK and internationally.
- GTi courses are industry recognised and all courses are written by Industry experts to the highest standards and comply with the relevant National Occupational Standards
- GTi courses consist of a practical assessment and online learning. You will be able to complete your theory online at your own pace. You will need access to a laptop or a PC.
- To access your online course you will need to enrol with The Beauty Guild as a student, if you are not already a member, paying just £25 to access to your chosen online course. Once this is completed you will be able to attend your chosen academy to carry out your practical assessment. Student membership is valid for 3 months.
- Upon completion, The Beauty Guild will issue an electronic (PDF) certificate.
Intimate Waxing Course – Luxury Wax Bar Academy
This course trains you on how to execute a complete female intimate waxing treatment. The anatomy and physiology organs are covered as well as different waxing techniques. A longer practical element is included to ensure you feel confident with application and removal. Your theory would be completed online prior to you attending your day course at the academy for your intimate waxing assessment. You will carry out this treatment on models to ensure you feel confident with your technique. Your course teacher will recap client consultation, contraindications, along with other aspects of the treatment to ensure you have a clearer understanding.
🎓Once you have passed this course, your certificate will be available on the student portal.
🕐 Course duration: 10.00AM – 17.00PM
Monday 28.02.2022, Tuesday 1.03.2022, Monday 7.03.2022, Tuesday 8.03.2022, Monday 14.03.2022, Tuesday 15.03.2022, Monday 21.03.2022, Tuesday 22.03.2022