- Guild Training International (GTi) Courses are accredited by The Guild of professional beauty therapists Ltd, the UK Trade body for beauty therapists and salons.
- These courses are highly recognised in the UK and internationally.
- GTi courses are industry recognised and all courses are written by Industry experts to the highest standards and comply with the relevant National Occupational Standards
- GTi courses consist of a practical assessment and online learning. You will be able to complete your theory online at your own pace. You will need access to a laptop or a PC.
- To access your online course you will need to enrol with The Beauty Guild as a student, if you are not already a member, paying just £25 to access to your chosen online course. Once this is completed you will be able to attend your chosen academy to carry out your practical assessment. Student membership is valid for 3 months.
- Upon completion, The Beauty Guild will issue an electronic (PDF) certificate.
Waxing Course – Luxury Wax Bar Academy
Waxing is the perfect addition to your list of services and offers recurring business. This course covers a variety of hair removal techniques along with sections focused on anatomy and physiology, skin disorders and diseases, contraindications, contra actions and appropriate homecare and aftercare advice.
The theory part should be completed online before attending the academy for your waxing assessment. To ensure you feel confident with your technique, you will carry out a waxing treatment on all areas. Your course teacher will recap client consultation contraindications and other aspects of this treatment to ensure you have a clear understanding.
🎓Once you have passed this course, your certificate will be available on the student portal.
🕐 Course duration: 10.00AM – 17.00PM
Monday 07.02.2022, Tuesday 8.02.2022, Monday 14.02.2022, Tuesday 15.02.2022, Monday 21.02.2022, Tuesday 22.02.2022, Monday 28.02.2022, Tuesday 01.03.2022